The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Fox 2.5 : Rebuilding “ME”

      In March 2012, I departed Orlando, Florida, and moved back to my home state of Maryland with ONLY 1 goal in my mind…  REBUILD “ME”.  I wanted to seriously take a hard look at myself, my life, my decisions, and the path I have been on in life.  I needed to re-focus myself and get on the track that I have always envisioned for myself in life.  In short, I wanted to STOP wasting time on endless BULL SHIT and GRAB MY DREAM !  

      With my father’s passing this past June 2012, I have definitely encountered some major bumps in the road, but like the True FOX that I am, I overcame it all including a soon to be legal EX spouse that has made the past 21 years of my life a pure living HELL !  That’s another story for another time, ANYWAY…  

      I literally sat in a corner, all alone, undisturbed, and wrote out a “Step by Step” plan on a legal pad for how to rebuild myself and get on the right track in life.  Then I quickly moved forward without stopping or being held back or slowed down.  Thus far, I have been executing my plan with precision.  My plan has ACTUALLY been working so far (knock on wood).  I stood back and decided to start with the basics in life that I somehow missed for 1 reason or another including obtaining my Maryland High School Diploma “Officially”, then getting a solid full-time job with a full benefits package included.  Both of these goals have been met successfully, I am very happy to say.  Now, on to my next step…  

      It is a well-known fact that I used to rent apartments in the early ’90s with a dream of becoming the first Native American version of Donald Trump.  Well recently, I have not only decided to get back to my TRUE DREAM and PASSION in Real Estate, but I am now refocusing it, in a different direction !  Renting Apartments and renting rooms is basically the same principle.  However, there is a much higher turnover in renting rooms.  So…, I am now focusing on securing a property so I can remodel it into a Bed & Breakfast / Inn / Motel and once again become a business owner (Fox 2.5).  I just think that starting off back in The Property Management field, I can make much more money renting rooms with a daily / weekly payout than renting apartments with a “Once a Month” payout.  I am still building my dream in Property Management but just starting off in a different direction with a quicker CA$H FLOW.  

      If all goes well and I successfully get my Bed & Breakfast / Inn / Motel open in 2013 (Fingers Crossed), I will then move on to building Fox 3.0, by moving on to buying small single-family / foreclosed homes, fix them up and rent them out.  This will then officially mark the reopening of my former business “Fox Property Management”.  Something that I am still EXTREMELY PROUD of to this very day because I had achieved it at such a young age, with NO help from anyone.  I did it all on my own.  However, I was just too young to fully appreciate what I had at such a young age.  I made foolish, youthful mistakes & learned some really valuable lessons from it all.  This time around will DAM SURE be much different.  I have the will, the drive, the past experience, the passion & most importantly, THE FOCUS & VISION !  That’s what it takes & BABY I GOT IT.  Now the ONLY thing left to do is the HARD Part : Find the right Property, at the right location then Raise the Money to secure it. 

      As I now move forward ALONE in life and blaze a WHOLE NEW path in MY life, MY REAL JOURNEY BEGINS…


FoxyHead_Crop2


Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: