The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

Stepping UP Production

      It has been quite some time since my last Blog Post / Video.  I have been working on my personal life, family and self stability.  It was quite a fight.  I have had some wins and some loses, but such is life !  I am NOW 100% Fully ready to stand on my own and simply move on...

      I am currently rebuilding my production studio.  I have a NEW iMac for Video Production.  I am also hoping soon to purchase a copy of Final Cut Pro.  I already have some mics.  I am locating some lighting equipment.  I have also purchased a good amount of new clothes and I've been playing with my look / image.  There is a whole new Fox about to debut.  Not a good Fox or a bad Fox, but just a whole NEW "ME".

      Finally, The last thing is, I am saving up $4,000 to purchase a NEW Camera for filming.  I do have my eye on one in particular.  Tell me what you think about this camera :  http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666282258#specifications 



      Once I have my new camera and I finish piecing everything together, I will be fully ready for NEW FILMING AND POST PRODUCTION.  If you would like to help push me further and faster, I am now accepting DONATIONS here on my Blog page at :  http://davidleefox.blogspot.com/ .  All Donations are GREATLY Appreciated and I "DO" thank you for your help.  It is greatly appreciated.  

Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

The Fox Web Site   

No comments: