The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Wrap Up

      


      I have been so many places and still have many places to go...  I worked my Foxy Butt Off, I gave to family and friends, I supported my family like never before and still I survive and stand strong.  I actually learned how to eliminate negative people out of my life (No matter who they were) and i gained a whole new value for life, family and can now better see what's truly important in life.  It certainly was NOT all the material things that I wasted money on...

      I had many up's and downs in 2013.  The 1 thing that I always did was to put others first (who did NOT appreciate me, my hard work and sacrifices).  NOW that we are coming into 2014, I will be taking a much different approach in my life.  I am going to start putting MYSELF FIRST and NOT allow others prey on me or my conscience.  

      2013 was a very productive year as well.  I achieved a lot while working at Baltimore Washington Medical Center in Glen Burnie, Maryland.  I was able to focus on my professional skills and gain a new respect for myself as well and a higher level of determination and a reinforced drive for making my dreams come true.  


      LOOK OUT WORLD, The Fox is coming at you HARD, in 2014...  

Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox  

The Fox Web Site   

No comments: