The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 17, 2014

Home Coming

      Well, here it is, Mid-March 2014.  I now find myself once again standing here on Maryland ground.  I am doing things just a bit different this time around...  I am wiping the slate clean and starting from scratch.  I am all set to start working on my Real Estate License on April 9th.  I am chasing my dreams and not allowing "Anything - or - Anyone" to stand in my way.  I want to explore properties in both Maryland and New Mexico.    

      It's really amazing to me how many people "claim" to love me and care for me, but at the same time, try their best to sabotage me and stand in the way of my dreams.  Well, guess what, I WILL NEVER AGAIN ALLOW ANY ONE to stand in the way of me and my dreams.  I am now more focused and determined to grab my dream and run with the ball.  

      I have changed a lot over the years...  In fact, I now look like a completely different person altogether, than I once was.  However, The 1 thing that has never changed, is my dreams of making it in Real Estate and re-building my Property Management business.  The Housing Market is now PERFECT here in Maryland for getting what I want in life.  How sweet..., a Productive Home Coming.  I now have a chance to get re-established and chase my dreams all in 1.  

      NOW, all I need is a good woman who will forever stay by my side and remain 100% loyal, faithful and dedicated to me and also hopefully share in my dreams together.  NOT someone weak who would just run off and abandon me when the chips are down.  Do "ANY" females these days still believe in standing by their man anymore, in this day and age ?  I sure as hell have not seen it (YET to date), so I guess the answer is : NO !  Oh well, I guess I will just do what I have always done...  BURY MYSELF IN WORK and "TRY" to forget my inner pain, like I have always done for so many years now...  


 
Who am I anymore ?       
Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox

No comments: