The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Country Fox


From City Slicker to Country Fox


      Well...  As I approach the BIG 4-0...  I have changed : A LOT !  Some of my long term readers know that I was born in Baltimore, Maryland.  However, I have lived in and have been to many cities over the years, up and down the east coast of The United States.  Major Big cities in fact.  I have lived and been to : Baltimore, Towson, Glen Burnie, Annapolis, Parkville, New York, Yonkers, Jacksonville, Brandon, Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Hot Rockin Miami, and many others...  

      My point is, I have always been in very large metropolitan cities, full of and plagued with violent crime, chaos, congestion, noise, monstrous traffic, high populated crowds, neighbors BS through the walls, politics, high rents, high utility bills, corporate greed, lack of growth, evil unfriendliness, rudeness and 100% PURE NIGHTMARISH HEADACHES...  1 Right after another actually !  

      Like I said, I am about to hit the BIG 4-0 and at this point in my Foxy Life, I don't want all that negative crap anymore.  In fact, I desire quite the opposite.  For a very long time now, I have been wanting a nice peaceful and traditional country life and life style.  I want to hear the birds chirping, the crickets at night.  I want to smell the fresh grass.  I want to walk out barefoot in a grass field.  I want to eat freshly grown foods, "REAL FOODS" and play like a kid openly in the fields with my kids.


I was once a City Slicker but now, I am changing into a Country Fox (Literally). 

      I have a thirst, a yearning for Trees, Flowers, Grass, Bushes, Shrubs, all greenery scenery.  Most of all : PEACE AND QUIET surrounded by Positive vibes and an extremely limited number of other humans, PERIOD !  We all get so tied up in our ultra busy "Gotta prove myself to everyone" lifestyles that we forget to stop, look around and smell life.  Then remember what it's like to really APPRECIATE it and appreciate this earth that we dwell on and often destroy with our disrespectful pollution that we call "Progress and Advancement".  I call it Greed and Destruction, plain and simple.  

      I dream of living the 2nd half of my life on a nice quiet Ranch, Farm or a very rural area that I can live, love and appreciate well into my well deserved golden years.  I deeply crave a middle American / Western life and lifestyle now.  They say that a picture is worth a thousand words.  Well, I would like to leave you with a few visions of what I envision the rest of my like to be like... 


 
 
 
 
 
 


 
  
NOW THIS is the way LIFE is TRULY MEANT to be LIVED.
NOT Simply survived, but LIVED, Enjoyed and well Appreciated...

 
          
Love Always in Your Life,      

Fox +        

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox

The Fox Web Site   


No comments: