The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year Blessings

      I would like to tell you all a little story...  Back in October 2015, I applied for a job that I really wanted at a major local Hospital.  Weeks went by and I had already started working at my current warehouse job that had called me first (but I really wasn't interested in).  I didn't want it but hey, it was a job, right.  Well..., towards the end of November 2015, The job that I applied for at the Hospital and REALLY wanted, actually called me in for an interview.  It was a good and relaxed interview and quick too.  She was very friendly and full of smiles which kept me smiling and in good spirits (but I was very nervous on the inside).  I could tell that she really liked me.  However..., a few more weeks had gone by...  Towards the end of December 2015, I GOT THE CALL !!!!   

      She said that she REALLY liked me, my smile and my positive energy and that I had made a very good impression on her.  She hired me and gave me the job that I wanted with benefits, 401K and a full insurance package.  My Orientation and first day of work is Monday January 18th, 2016.    

      Lastly..., As I continue reading my BIBLE privately and get closer to GOD and live a proper life, the blessings just keep coming.  For me..., It is NOW INDEED a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !  I am a fighter.  I am still pushing forward while I am working on my Bachelors Degree online at Devry University for Journalism / Communications.  Blessings to you all...  


   
Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: