The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Who Am I ? - Re-Introduction

WHO AM I ?



Life is funny.  The more things change, the more they stay the same.  It seems that the only thing permanent in this world IS CHANGE.  I have been going through many changes and many situations.  Let's just say that I am "New and Improved", but still with a few flaws...  

With that being said, I think it's time to Re-Introduce myself to the world...  

I am a 100% Devoted Christian and follower of Our Lord Jesus Christ.  
I am an AVID Bible Reader.  
I do NOT subscribe to the ideals of this world. 
I am a Free-Thinker. 
I am a Widow.  My wife passed away from Breast Cancer in February 2018.  
I am a Cherokee Native American.  
I am a Firm SapioseXual.   (Look it up, before you assume) !
I am a Vegetarian.  
I do "NOT" believe in the senseless Killing of animals, unless in self-defense and necessary. 
I am a Serious Chocolate Lover.  
I am a Music Lover. 
I am a father of 5 (Ashley and Michelle (Twins), Brandon, Victoria, and Malaysia.  
I am a Broadcaster and Media Creator.  
I am a Blogger and a Vlogger.
I am a creative person and a lover of life.  
I am a Minimalist. 
I am a Tiny House Enthusiast. 
I am a Night person. 
I am a Loner and Skeptic of everything.  
I am a Believer in Family Unity. 


I am: DAVID FOX !   



Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: