The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Happiness and Wisdom

Well, It's now officially been 45 years since I took my very first breath in this world.  I have learned so much through so many hard-learned lessons.  I have made many mistakes along the way.  No one is perfect, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE !  Being a Virgo, it took me a long time to learn that...  

I have definitely made some heavy mistakes in my lifetime.  I paid the price for them too.  It is often said that it is better to have Loved and Lost than NEVER TO HAVE LOVED AT ALL...  Well, I am calling BULLSHIT on that statement !  Any Love Lost hurts like HELL.  It is now 2019.  As we are now nearing the end of the year, I am reflecting back on the past year, but also on the years of the past in my lifetime.  Being a Widower is certainly not an easy thing for anyone to be or to wish for or to have happened to them.  

Recognize the people who are important in your life and celebrate them.  Remember no one is perfect, but healthy personal connections to the people around you are important.  You never fully realize and understand how important people are until they are gone.  May my Blog inspire you to mend fences, say you are sorry even if something is not your own fault, make sacrifices when necessary without hesitation, even if you must sacrifice yourself for the sake of others.  Stay humble and know that we are all equal under GOD.  

There are VERY FEW periods of my life that I can actually say I was "TRULY Happy".  So at this time, I would like to reveal some moments' when I was actually the happiest in my life.  

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words...  Here is one : HAPPINESS !  Happiness is NOT about money, cars, travel, paying off debts or anything material.  That is all FALSE happiness and it fades fast.  I actually learned and know what "REAL TRUE HAPPINESS" is.  If YOU, my reader, don't know what Happiness is, I would like to show you... :  Here is what happiness actually looks like...  


 
   
 
  
 

 

 

 

  

    


Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    
The Fox Web Site  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi fantastic website! Ɗoes running a blog simiⅼɑr to this tаke a lаrge
amоunt of ᴡork? I'ѵe no knowledge ⲟf cߋmputer programming Ƅut I hаd been hoping
to start my own blog in the near future. Anyһow, if you have any recommendations οr techniques f᧐r new blog owners рlease share.
І understand this іs off subject neѵertheless Ӏ just
wanteԁ tߋ asк. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords
but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
Many thanks!