The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 2, 2021

Brain Food... My Love of Libraries and Book Stores



I miss Libraries.  I miss the smells, the scenes, and the feel of actual real : BOOKS !  I know that we can download books on our tablets and on our phones and kindles...  However, that can never replace the feel and smell of a real book that you can hold and read right in your hands without an illuminated screen straining your eyes and over time destroying your eyesight.  I have always loved the feeling of walking into a bookstore or especially a library.  Here is a secret about me, my heart jumps and beats harder whenever I am in a library or bookstore.  It’s just something about the "brain feeding" feeling of being in a place where there are people who actually use their brain to think, read and comprehend everything around them.  I love meeting random strangers who engage with me in deep intellectual intercourse and pique my interest in things that actually matter in this world other than mindless "Kardashian BS" !

Here are some of my absolute favorite places that I personally recommend...

1. Atomic Books - Literary finds for mutated minds... (You would have to be from Bmore to get that)


2. Enoch Pratt Library - An awesome place to hone your inner self. 


3. Barnes and Noble : Waterford Lakes, East Orlando, Florida.  Comfortable and Classy.


4. Books - A - Million - Kissimmee, Florida.  Be sure to say hello to "Joe Muggs" and tell them The Fox sent you !  



5. Charlotte Library : Very caring people and well organized network.



6. Orlando Library - A comfortable place to unwind and feed your mind... 


Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: