The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

Rebirth…

      Recently, just 2 weeks ago, I started a new job.  I am happy with it and I am even gaining respect and admiration among my new co-workers which is Majorly Cool !  In early 2012, I sat down and wrote out a step by step “Life Restructuring” plan.  The plan is going GREAT !  For once in my life, things are going according to plan. 

      In doing so (like anything else in life), I have planned for “Bumps in the road”.  However, so far, things are going smoothly (Knock on wood).  I know that in life, things happen.  In this case, things are good so I will not question it.  Maybe I have an Angel watching over me ?  (Hi Dad).  ANYWAY…  In the process of rebuilding myself (in this day and age), I am also discovering new things about myself.  Things that I enjoy doing, now that I am getting older and things that I used to enjoy that I don’t really care for anymore.  I am changing. 


      I think I am starting to move into the next stage of my life.  I am also understanding things more clearly, with a broader overview of “The BIG Picture” in life.  In short, I am becoming a whole brand new “ME”.  Am I now becoming The “Silver Fox” ?  It certainly looks like it from my recent photos (See my Facebook page listed below).  I really can’t go forward without thanking The Charity Car Organization for helping to make the “New ME” possible.  

(See www.FreeCharityCars.com ). 

      One thing is for sure…  It feels so DAM GOOD getting my own independence and “Manhood” back.  Oh, and Obama did not do that.  I am doing it all on my own !!!!  If all goes well, I will not need to work this job longer than 1.5 years.  Hopefully, by that time I would have the capital or have an investor to get my B and B open and running.  Only time will tell…     


Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    
The Fox Web Site  

No comments: