The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Foxy Bucket List

      I think this blog entry needs NO introduction...  With that : Here is MY...  


FOXY BUCKET LIST  

1. Visit Lisbon, Portugal. 
   
2. Visit Hawaii.  
  
3. Visit Cherokee, North Carolina
  
4. Visit the Cherokee Headquarters.
 

5. Go Scuba Diving, Swim under water.  
  
6. Have 2 or 3 more kids (Special / Private requirements). 
  
7. Visit London, England. 
  
8. Change the Housing Market in The Native American Community.  Ensure that EVERY Native American has a place to live, Plentiful food to eat and is gainfully employed or become business owners.   
  
9. Properly Marry the Woman of my dreams, that I have always envisioned all my life (Private Vision / No Comment). 
  
10. Leave and will a family home for my future generations to live in, so that they will not encounter hard times / hardships.  

11. Successfully build and stabilize my personal wealth and Property Management business so that I have something solid to pass down to future FOX Generations, Protecting my bloodline. 

12. Launch Project Restore.  Reset US History...  


  
Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox  

No comments: