The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Marriage... PART 2 NEW VIEWS !

      
      I once did a blog entry entitled "MARRIAGE".  In this entry, I actually aired my very strong and negative views on marriage its self.  Well, life is so short and I have had quite a change of heart on this sensitive subject matter since then... 




      The fact is...  All of my life, up until the recent past (as I have re-entered the dating scene), I was bitter, full of fear and very mistrusting (being more Realistic than Optimistic)...  I have witnessed so many broken and tough marriages in my lifetime.  I myself have had my own woes and growing pains...  It was a combination of things that lead me to have a lifelong negative view of Marriage.  I recently have taken another look at this subject matter with a whole new outlook...  

      I now believe that 2 people really need to seriously take a hard look at each other "BEFORE" entering into such a serious commitment.  Not that you shouldn't...  It's just that, people these days always RUSH into such a serious life long agreement without truly evaluation the level of loyalty, devotion and commitment involved.  I myself have done many YouTube videos on "Dating".  I myself know how important it is to evaluate a potential partner in life.  You really have to know exactly what you want (and equally what you don't) and realize that marriage its self is all about : COMPROMISE !  Until you realize that fact, I would not advise anyone to enter into any binding agreement. 

      Having said that...  I now officially retract my old negative statements about marriage.  I in fact "DO" want to get married in the future.  I know that it will NOT be easy but I am certainly willing to take that chance.  I want happiness shared with someone special.  Whom ever that is will remain to be seen in the future...?  Here are 2 things that I "DO" know : 1. I know what I want in a potential future wife.  I know "WHO" I am looking for...  2. I am willing to compromise (that is what marriage is all about, right?).  There is NO such thing as perfection, However...  I ACTUALLY Have a "List of Wife Qualifications".  I'm NOT kidding on that...  I hope to someday have a "Traditional" Church wedding and a future wife who shares my views and values on family, life and togetherness.  I "AM" looking for "HER".  Where is she ?  I know that "She" is out there somewhere.  I "AM" looking for "HER"...  


 

AGAIN, I ASK : WHERE IS SHE ?
      
Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox  

The Fox Web Site   

No comments: