The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2017

2017 Plan of Action

My 2017 Plan of Action  

2016 Was truly a year of many lessons.  I'm taking all those hard learned lessons and planning a better 2017.  Some of my plans are actually old ways that I failed to follow through with, which were the things that kept me safe and on track.  

1. Keep people at arms length or further away.  Never allow anyone to get too close to me "FOR ANY REASON".  

2. Assign Purposes and Reasons to EVERYONE.  If someone doesn't serve a purpose or reason, they are simply dead weight and consuming my time and energy and MUST BE ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY !  

3. Form new "Business-ONLY" Partnerships.  Partnerships that will benefit me and move me forward in the direction that I need to go in.  (see number 2)  

4. Do NOT allow ANYONE to get "Personal" with me or waste my time. (Again, see number 2) 

5. Don't allow others opinions to influence my direction or decisions.  

6. STOP putting anyone before myself.  Get comfortable with saying : NO !  Flat out...  

7. Put Jesus Christ FIRST IN EVERYTHING, then my goals, my business and my dreams after, NOTHING AND NO ONE ELSE MATTERS - PERIOD !  

8. All the above isolates me from other peoples BULLSHIT and STOPS people from derailing me off my planned path of success.  

9. Focus all of my attention and my energy on Jesus Christ and my Goals / Dreams. Nothing more...  Eliminate ALL Personal relationships.  Business Relationships ONLY !  

10. Restructure and reformat my life to living within my means.  Scale everything down to it's simplest form and be comfortable with what I have and what I can afford !  Do only what I can do comfortably and NOT stress or stretch myself to anything else.  

11. Live Peacefully, Quietly and unnoticed.  Fade into the background.       


Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: