The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Career Choice : HVAC


      I have been looking at the HVAC career field for a very long time now.  If you don't know what HVAC is, it simply means : Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning.  It's a career field that's in high demand and you can always find a job with a good skilled trade.  Think about this...  In the north where is typically cooler or cold, they always need heat.  In the south where it's typically warmer or hot, they always need Air Conditioning.  Everyone and everywhere needs Ventilation (and Refrigeration).  So, you can be sure to always have a good-paying job somewhere and anywhere.  

      At this point in my life...  I find myself in a very unique position.  A lot of my younger life is resurfacing (I always loved working with my hands), and I want to have a good salary and well as the enjoyment of fixing things.  Currently, I have a good-paying job and even I have to admit, they really do treat me GREAT (certainly much better than I deserve, I think).  With that being said...  No matter how good an employer treats you, sometimes you just need more...  Good treatment is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day, the bills must be paid and it wouldn't hurt to be able to build a little personal nest egg as well.  

  
      HVAC is a good career that you can use ANYWHERE !  You can dress comfortably while you work and earn a good living.  I also love the fact that it's a career that a woman or a man can do.  Besides, in this day and age, learning a good skill is something that's worth its weight in gold.  As I said earlier, I make a good salary, its NOT GREAT, but good...  After doing a lot of research on salaries in various career fields and locations, It's crystal clear to me that HVAC Technicians make way more than I do currently and they don't have to deal with rude customers screaming in their ears or upset angry people and past-due bill payments, lol.  I've had enough of that so I am looking to now go a much different direction in life.  For many years I've admired Skilled Labor Professions like Carpentry, HVAC, Electricians, and Home Builders.  I think it's time for me to learn a new skill before I am too old to do so.  I've got a good 20 to 25 years left in me still, before retirement.  I want to be more active again, instead of just sitting behind a desk and gaining weight.  I just want to do something different, that's more hands-on and physical with skills that are in demand and I can enjoy it.         

 

 

 

 


FINAL THOUGHT : It is Honorable to be able to create things.  Especially in this day and age when more people are becoming pure destroyers.  Did you know that Jesus Christ himself was a Carpenter !




Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: