The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Lisbon, Portugal


      Lisbon, Portugal...  My great grandfather on my mother side came here to the United States when he was very young, in search of a better life.  My how things have changed...  For over a decade now, I have been wanting to go to Portugal.  With the changing of the world today, and the sharp decline of the United States, I have been looking for a permanent place to call home for my future generations...  With that being said...  Over time, I have been checking out several cool YouTube Channels that have other Americans who have made the big jump (like I am thinking of doing ASAP)...  

      Here are 2 videos that I found on YouTube from a family that successfully relocated to Lisbon, Portugal from here in The United States and they have some very good advice, points and comparisons that make a lot of sense for those (like me) who are thinking of relocating as well.  Check out these videos and tell me (and them) what you think...   




Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: