The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2020

I Wanna Start Bangin...


       I have noticed that since my kids have grown up and my wife passed...  I have looking in been looking at myself in the mirror more And more lately and thinking...  WHO THE F**K IS THAT ?  I remember I was so young, so fearless, so strong, so creative and so dam visioned...  I loved doing creative things and fun things like play Drums, Pool and Video Editing...  

      Well... For quite a long time now I have secretly been wanting to get back into playing drums.  I miss the aggression, the creativity and the passion all rolled in one.  Now of course I have no where to put a drum set.  And that angry fat bastard COVID-19 has everything completely shut down.  So I don’t even have a place to go and feed the hungry Beast in me that is roaring to break out.  It’s well known about me that I am a hard core music lover, but you may not know that I really want to make music ! 

  
      I have become a classic “DAD”...  I really want to get back to being... : “ME” !  My eyes are so much more open now.  Maybe age and hard lessons of life are making me wiser ?  Maybe I have "Finally" grown up to become the person that I was always meant to be ?  Who knows ?   Either way, it’s about time I get back to being “ME”...  Start enjoying MY life and start doing the things that I love doing again...  I may have been born in the wrong body and forced to “Not be myself”, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy doing the things that make me who I am... 


      I have had many loves and even more disappointments.   Through it ALL, the 1 person that I never really paid any attention to was...  ME !  ME, DAM IT !!!!   I was someones SON.   I was someones Brother.   I was someones Husband, Father, Nephew, BLAH BLAH BLAH.   

      NOW... WHO THE FUCK AM I ?   That is the 1 main question that I have yet to still answer, and I am past the BIG 4-0.   I have lived for everyone else, but ME.   I have lived for this one and I lived for that one.  I pleased my family and I humored my "so-called" friends.  Does anyone really care for "ME" or want to know who I really am inside or what makes “ME” happy ?  It’s time I start living for ME !   

FOX !

Love Always in Your Life,             

Foxy Twitter    

No comments: