The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Chasing my Dream

      To live my dream is Truly fore filling.  To try rebuilding that dream after personal and professional struggles is almost impossible.  Add to that, my chosen profession / career field has suffered major losses its self.  Now at an older age, I find myself fighting hard to get back to where I rightfully should be today.  

      No one ever said that life is ease, but DAM !  Why does it have to be so hard.  Am I the only one...?  No, certainly not.  However, I have always held myself to a much higher standard than anyone else.  Failure has never been an option for me.  So, I am doing whatever it takes to realize my dreams once again in rebuilding my Property Management business.


      The Market is tough.  However, it is rebuilding and growing steadily.  I am moving fast to seize the opportunities that lay in front of me now.  Sure, I can get a job just for the sake of having a job.  However, I am sick and tired of that old dead end revolving door.  I want the career that I am passionate about.  Property Management is something near and dear to me for many reasons including providing affordable housing to low income families and also a few special projects in the works currently.  I am chasing my dreams and I am not allowing anything or anyone to stop me or stand in my way.  First step, I restarting my career by seeking a Leasing Consultant job.  Then...  We'll see as time tells the story...    

Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Legal Shield   

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox

No comments: