The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Confession : My Secret Addiction...

      I have a confession...  I have an addiction.  A serious one !  I have always been addicted to NEW Technology.  In fact... I have a LOT of "Hot Tech", both past and present.  I pretty much am Best Buy, Walmart, Apple, Google and Amazon all wrapped up into one !  

      OK, I will now run down the list !  Here are some of my tech that I currently own..., minus some of my older tech and accessories.  Here we go :

 
Galaxy S3 Mini                   My Roku 3

 
iPhone 4                                    "Angry" iPhone 4 



 
iPod 4                       iPhone 5S

  
My NEW Apple iPad Mini                  My Nexus 7

 


Galaxy S4                           My NEW Galaxy S5

 
My Windows 8 Laptop             My "Other" Windows 8 Laptop

      I don't know what to do !  I have a real passion for NEW TECH.  I seem to have always been attracted to electronics of all kinds.  I think I need some help, lol.  Oh and by the way, COMING SOON...

Mac Book Pro

iMac

Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox

No comments: