The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Deep Depression

      I have been back here in Maryland for a month now.  This is certainly "NOT" the place I want to be nor is this a place that I ever wanted to return too.  The things we parents do to keep our kids happy...  Anyway, I have been using my time here in Maryland very wisely.  I have been putting a lot of energy into rebuilding myself and improving who I am.  



      However..., since coming back to Maryland, I have found that I have fallen into a "Funk".  I have been very depressed.  I have NOT been my normal Foxy Self at all.  The only things that I see, hear and feel, are all the reasons why I left this place to begin with.  I haven't even been to the gym.  I've just been out of sync with my normal self.  So, I have turned to my first love..., MUSIC !  Anyone who knows me can say I am a SUPER HUGH MUSIC LOVER !  She have been my first, only and 1 TRUE Life Long Lover.  She has been slowly picking me up, restoring my Foxy Spirit and making me whole again.  People have claimed to care for me but music (and GOD) never fails me.  I always keep my religious beliefs private but believe me, The Lord above also watches over me as well.  If you don't believe, you need to GET A CLUE ! 



      Anyway, I am trying to stay positive.  I do everything for my kids happiness.  Even sacrifice my own happiness.  Hey, that's what we parents do...  I just wonder, how much more I can take before I crack.  I need to get out more, now that the weather is warming up (Thank GOD) !  

Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox

No comments: