The Fox

The Fox
The Fox - A Cherokee with a unique view of the world.

Fox Tiny House Fund

FOX EDUCATION FUND

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Renewed Hope...

      
      Well, since coming back to my home state of Maryland in order to regroup, things has been going pretty smooth with only minor bumps.  I am only expected to be here for a very brief time then I have plans to start my new life in The "Land of Enchantment" in the summertime.  

      My kids missed home (at least what THEY think of as home anyway), my mother wanted to see me and I also had a chance to iron out a few wrinkles.  I just finished a Maryland Real Estate course with Long and Foster and I passed with no problem at all, Thanks to an angel in the form of a Little Blue Smurf (Actual TRUE Story).  Anyway, My 100% Full Focus is now on moving to Albuquerque where I expect a whole new way of life.  I can't wait !  


     
      I have taken steps to clear my credit and I am now chasing my dreams : to "Once Again" Own my own Property Management business where I can provide Affordable Housing to families and hire people "Without Judgement", and get them back to work.  I now have Renewed Hope that I still have a bright future ahead of me.  With that being said, I am glad that I had a chance to come back to Maryland just 1 last time but this place has grossly changed and it is Definitely NOT for me.  I will always be a Natural Born Maryland Native.  However, it is time for the next chapter of my life so...  Good Bye Maryland... and HELLO : 
  


Love Always in Your Life,    

Fox +     

Legal Shield   

Foxy Twitter    

Foxy Facebook   

E-Mail The Fox

No comments: